Saturday, March 26, 2005

monthsarry....

Yes, my friends! It has been a month!!! Even I can hardly believe it. Man, I never thought someone like me could survive a month without a cellphone. That’s a record. Ha…. I know what you’re thinking. That I am such a dumbass who just can’t let go. Well, I tell you what. That is true. I dunno why but I just can’t. That’s why I’m too scared to get close to anyone cuz I habitually end up getting hurt. Story of my miserable life.

I’m ‘bout to say that I’m gonna start looking for a J-O-B but I realized that I’ve been saying that for quite awhile. So when am I gonna start actually looking for one? I dunno. Somebody will have to spank me soon to get me moving. If not, I may end up spending the my entire summer in front of the PC. Which isn’t exactly a bad thing. But I really wanna earn some cash. I want to…. I need to…. I have to….

Somebody left me a message at connexion. You know who he is and well, I dunno what happened but I look at him differently now. As if he was not the guy I’ve known before. Like I never actually knew him at all. I dunno it’s weird…

Have to finish tons of stuff then school is over this Tuesday. I can hardly wait.

Mental Status: normal
Libido Meter: inactive
Emo Level: high
Quote:
“it’s the first time you really open up your heart to somebody and you just end up getting hurt”
Voca worda: fratricide (v.i) – the act of killing one’s own brother/sister
fraternize (colloq) – to have sexual relations with one’s enemy

1 Comments:

Blogger riddler said...

wahehe ganyan talaga ang bohay

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home