Tuesday, April 05, 2005

riddler at the beach…

You read that right, me at the beach… wow, it’s been awhile since the last time my body felt the raging waters of the sea… I actually had no idea that we we’re going to the beach, I thought we’re headed to a resort of some sort that’s why I agreed to come… cuz you know me, never liked the sea…. Unless of course it’s boracay or white beach then I’m all up for it, but if it’s just some phony beach resort I’d rather stay put….

It all happened last Sunday, it will be the first time and the last time I think I’ll go outing this summer. Why? Cuz I do plan to work remember? So if I do wanna work, the rest of the remaining summer days should be spent for some hard earned cash. Anyways, there were less than 10 of us, me, ate lea, kim, mae, pau&hei, gail&mike and chot. We went to Naic and well had not so much fun in the sun. The sweltering heat of the sun was just too much to handle. It was 12 o clock in the afternoon so the sun was pretty much up there. It’s weird of me though, cuz despite the fact that it was freaking hot all over the place when I immersed my body into water, I felt extremely cold, I mean I didn’t last a minute under it, I came up at once and rested for awhile. I did head back to the waters and spent about 20 minutes under the sun so my skin’s pretty rough and I’m darker than ever. Hai… poor me….

Anyways, it was a fun day overall. Kinda let my hair down for awhile. Too bad there’s no summer fling available... wahehehehe… we went home before dawn and I spent the night at Ate Lea’s house together with Chot, and went home the next day… hai…

Anyways, I’ve signed up to jobstreet, I really wanna get a job right now, so maybe at the latest, I’ll go to convergys and other call centers in ortigas or makati next Monday. I really wanna go with somebody accompanying me but I dunno if Gian is available… if there’s nowhere to go, I would have to ask the one we do not speak of the favor of coming with me which I don’t wanna do cuz I don’t wanna owe him any favors…

Mental Status: normal
Libido Meter: cooled dwn
Emo Level: commemorating
Quote:
i need to jumpstart my loins”
Voca worda: deride– to laugh at contempt; to ridicule


1 Comments:

Blogger riddler said...

ang kornik nga waheheh

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home