Thursday, April 21, 2005

breaking up is not so hard to do...

A new pontiff has been selected and my summer sucks…

Nice segway ei??? Man, okie I know I sound like a broken plaque (sirang plaka… just kiddin’), but I really wanna get a job but I just don’t have the balls to apply alone!!! Grrr!!! And having no cellphone and all, makes it much more difficult for me. I hate this. I really do. I feel so frustrated… my entire days have been a sick routine of waking up, eating, watching and sleeping. I hate it. I’m even starting to get sick of writing my movie reviews and I can’t jumpstart the revision of my blog… I hate it…. I’d better start doing it since I don’t expect any help from Brew soon (I hope he’s happy now that I mentioned his name and I even linked it, but I ain’t gonna visit it, don’t push your luck wahehe)…

We spoke a couple of days ago… I think he’s pissed… I’ve been trying to demoralize him and contrary to popular belief, it worked. Well, at least I though it did. But knowing Brew, he’ll be out in the e-street like a putrid whore who have nothing else to do. However, unlike them, he don’t do it to feed his tummy, but to feed his unexplainable apprehension the only way he knows how.

I still hate him if that’s what you wanna ask. And I ‘m pretty sure I don’t love him anymore. All that I feel for him now is resentment, for being the sick liar that he is who happens to be the first guy who screwed me over (figuratively). Haha, if he’s reading this he’s probably in a moment of incense, trying to think of a way to get even with me. It’s alright Brew, it’s all good, I’m just expressing my rage against this iniquitous world who favors the reprobate more than the naive.

But for old time’s sake (I can’t believe I actually said this..) can you please help me redo my blog???? Please???!!!! (..and this one too…)

Oh… Breaking NEWS!!!!

ANWAR is gone and we BROKE UP!!!! … such news of equal importance…

Okay, I know you’re more interested with the latter but just in case you wanna know something abut the former just give it a click. Moving on, well, yeah, and the funny thing is, I was so depress about the elimination of Anwar, that when prince called (yup, another telephone break-up! god, this is so 90’s, is email still the legit thing?) I just didn’t care I mean, it was a less than a 5-minute conversation with me almost responding with all mmms… and ohhs…. I was so ready for this one I guess, I’ve been waiting for it for a very long time and I finally got it, in fact, it’s a little late but it’s good yah’ll….

His voice was so funny, I can sense the anger in his tone… we broke up cuz he said I’ve been pressuring him to sleep with me…. Ha??!!! Dah???!!!! I’ve been trying to get him into bed since the first time we met. He just kept on resisting just before we start to get into the juicy stuff (sorry, if it’s a little graphic for some). I’d stop there before I share something I’ll regret revealing later on…. He said we’ll just end up bickering over the same issue… Well, I was planning to until I get what I want… I’ve been celibate for the past 4 months for Pete’s sake, since we’ve been together…. The boi (me) desperately needs some action, and that’s what he’s supposed to be (partially) for but he just won’t give in… claiming that we’re just trying to, and I quote, “baboy” ourselves. Haha!!! And why are you here in this relationship again???

I didn’t tell him that, I wanted him to have that moment, to feel like he’s the man, he got the balls to break-up with me, he knows he didn’t really break my heart, but at least he said it first… well, I wanted him to do it. It gives me pleasure to know that they (the people I got involved with) have the bragging rights for this whole breaking up thing… it doesn’t bother me, especially since I’m enormously indecisive, so I let them do it, sometimes I don’t want them to, but sometimes I’m just so glad they finally do, just like today…. And I need not worry about what other people think, that I’m not the one who broke up with someone, cuz I know the truth and I’m happy with my decision… at least this one I’m sure I’d stick with…

So there you go, me back to the arms of myself… hmm, thinking about it, I actually never left my side, get me? Wahehe… I’m not sure what I wanna do next… I’ve said I plan to be alone for awhile the moment we separate but you never know, I might just change my mind again… at the moment I’ll try to enjoy singlehood, as if I have the balls to sleep around…. Damn, I’m so lame….. waheehe.

Mental Status: idol crazy...
Libido Meter: not in the mood...
Emo Level: depress....

Quote:vengeance is a lazy form of grief”
Voca worda: plaudit– applaud

3 Comments:

Blogger /iambrew said...

I agree with donz...
of course i'll help wiht ur blog. ikaw pa noh. and im not really that affected anymore with what you write here. i dunno. namanhid na siguro ako sa panaalipusta mo sa akin. hmp!

jewk. okay lang yun noh!

basta u know how to reach me.
text me if u can 09224422050

6:12 PM  
Blogger riddler said...

waha... kasi totoo... wahehe.. jowk.. sinabi mo yan ah... publicize daw ba yung no. niya dito waheheh

3:56 AM  
Blogger /iambrew said...

I guess Karma is way faster than i thought. Imagine mo, naging si Marvin at si Jerome. My ex's are out to get ne. hmmm...

Maybe I should introduce you to them... maybe u can have a party or sumtin.

Btw, I have a new bf now. he's name is Zeus. pero feeling ko hindi siya sigurado sa nararamdaman nya for me. im gonna wait till midnight. if you wanna read about it... go to my blog... Tanga Ba Ako? post.

Puntahan mo na. wag na maarte ok...

So, kelan tayo gagawa ng website mo?

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home