Tuesday, April 12, 2005

jobs, pimple, and shit....

I am so glad that the blogger works again….. nothing much going one except I finally tried to look for a job and guess what happened??? Right… nothing. No calls yet from Convergys, I just submitted my name and my contact no since I’m already done with the initial interview and all. The only thing the oh-so-busy girl was write my contact details on a SHIT of paper and go home. Man!!! They don’t know what they’re missing… wahaha… they’ll miss the chance of giving me money wahhhhhhhhh…….

I’m going to a couple of job fairs this coming 15th I just hope I do get something out of it… we’ll see….

Oh, the prince and I finally came back in each other’s arms… literally… after not seeing each other for nearly a month. I missed him. I do hope things work out for him with his job hunting and all. Too bad he couldn’t stay for the night cuz he was supposed to fill in for some work the next day….

I have a pimple that just hurts so bad… it’s located just half-inch under my lower lip… god, it huts… I just finished cleaning my room hai.. it feels good when it’s clean, it’ll be for at least the next 2 days wahehehe….

And oh, something really sad here, Eniarol is leaving school. Well, she’s taking a leave so she’s leaving. That means she won’t be graduating together with us. Damn!!! How I wish I can help her, I mean, do something for her so she won’t have to skip school…. Aside from the fact that she may end up not finishing her studies, it’ll suck not to get a glimpse of her every school day… and now, if I decide to pursue her, it’ll be the worst timing, her life is miserable beyond imagination at the moment, and I am more misery in the making… so I’d better back off…

What a nice way to end this entry… hai….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home