Friday, April 29, 2005

a LOT like LOVE and much, much more....

Love my titlewhat do you think I’m gonna talk about ha??? Well, first, I got that one from Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet’s new movie which I shamefully I cried over for when I saw the trailer maybe about a month ago while my relationship with the prince was on the rocks…. Speaking of him, never heard or read a word from him since the break-up, I am adding to my to-do-list the amputation of his carabao grammatically correct testimonial… better see it now if you wanna read it cuz I’ll be doing it soon…. I hope I don’t get to hear from him anymore, not that I am angry at him or anything, but just because I want him to move on, completely expunge me out of his life, and I don’t want any encumbrance thrown at me if something bad happens to him or if he tries to screw his life over… I ain’t capable of handling my own life surely ain’t gonna see to somebody else’s…

I just don’t learn nor listen, do I?
I went at it again… the PPS title that is… but didn't make it thru the first phase… The last time, I was so nervous my voice almost didn’t come out… now I think I was a bit too confident probably even a little cocky…. I don’t know why he didn’t pick me at least for that phase. Maybe I really am just not that good enough, maybe it was a wrong choice of song and style; should have changed it to alt instead of the soul/rnb thing. Maybe I was too short for TV. Maybe I was too ugly for TV. Or maybe, just maybe, God has better plans for me---- oh fuck off!!! Not you, but me, I mean I… waheheh

I got a call from two different call centers this past week, one was Convergys, the other was ICBPI. I was suppose to have my test for the latter last Wednesday, missed it cuz of my pre-advising and I don’t really like the whole thing in the first place since it's an outbound post, riddler ain’t doing no job outside wahehe.. the former though, I’ve been waiting for, for the past two weeks or so, I wanna work there... the salary is pretty hefty and the last time I checked they hire part-time applicants… I have another one invitation here for testing but the location is way too far but we’ll see, if things don’t work out with C then I’m off to Muntinlupajust the sound of it scares the shit out of me…

Since I touched the topic of pre-advising, I am enrolled already and it wasn’t a walk in the park… it pissed me to my very core… however, compared to others, I was quite lucky… and before I end this, I just wanna say that I am not with anybody at the moment… if I am… it will be all over this blog… I don’t feel the urge of committing soon, or the necessity of it but I have my eyes on somebody, not entirely sure if he (yes, a he!) is up for it as well but I sure hope so… we’ll see… we’ll see…

And last but not the least, I have a new phone, well technically it’s not mine yet since I only borrowed it from my ex-girlfriend but since I am going to be the one who’ll get it fixed, I’ll probably ask for sole permanent custody of this baby… I hope she says yes, I miss her… FYI: she’s the greatest love of my life…. I was in love with that girl for 5 years…. Would love to love her but somehow I think it’s something I just have to let go, which by the way I already did way back, so why am I pondering about it again???

Idol sucksjust wanted to let that one out…..

Mental Status: surprisingly normal
Libido Meter: dozed off
Emo Level: weird...
Quote:the best thing going for you is your ability to humiliate yourself”
Voca worda: seethe– to be in a state of internal and especially mental agitation etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home