Wednesday, May 11, 2005

getting thinner and thinner....

WowI can’t believe I’m still alive

It’s been two weeks since the startling revelation. Two long weeks that I’ve been trying to tighten up my already condensed wallet. I haven’t had the chance to jump up the scale but I am sure I lost a couple of pounds. My ribs are already visible. This is the worst I’ve been. I’m near anorexic. Good thing, for the past two days, I’ve been having full dinners. The free internet connection during the wee hours of the morning makes my condition much worst. I am not having enough sleep and been up all night surfing and downloading. I was never an afternoon person, so it’s been pretty hard for me to get myself to sleep during the afternoons. Even now, I have to force siesta to myself.

Another problem that keeps making me awake, is that convergys haven’t called back yet. They called last Saturday and I missed it. The second afternoon I was not in the house and they call. They didn’t leave any message except for they’ll call again. They never did. I tried to call them back, I was far from successful. I hate it. I can’t go out cuz I keep on thinking that they’ll call but they haven’t and I guess they never will. I just hate them immensely for it. God, I hope those fucked-up people from the HR Department have their worse during the duration of my misery. Haha… that’s bound to be lengthy. Wahehe…

You-don’t-know-who and I ain’t an item and will never be an item, at least for the next few years wahehe…. We just don’t meet at the right time…. Someone feels more at a time and someone feels less… at least that’s how I look at it. But I think it’s for the better, remember when I said I wanna disclose something well, that’s it. I don’t wanna get into a relationship with him after a much “weird” encounter…. I hope we do stay friends… I do enjoy his company a lot…

Right now, I’ve been trying to extend my horizons, a lot of offers in the air but I’m not taking any… I dunno why… maybe I just can’t think straight… haha… that’s funny… that’s the last thing I need to do in evaluating these offers…think straight… wahehe…. I’m not ready to get into a relationship yet, but not enough balls to sleep around either… man, when will I be resolute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home