Sunday, June 12, 2005

Welcome to my L-I-F-E

Finally, a site of my own. Well not exactly my own domain name since I’m still using geocities but at least it’s skin and features is something partly conceptualized by yours truly. To be honest, I didn’t expect it to be quite as good as it looks, what I bore in my mind was something really simple, nothing too fancy, but thanx to the brilliance of you-know-who, and my visions came amazingly to life.

It has been a month since the last time I posted anything with regards to my fucked-up life… I just didn’t feel like sharing for the past few weeks, partly because I’ve been busier than usual. A lot of great and not so great stuff occurred. I am not that ready to spill it all for you at the moment but I will soon…

In the meantime, I wanna thank you all for coming to my humble site and hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any comments or suggestions or even requests, please leave them all at the message counters provided. You will find one in every page. Again, my sincerest thanx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home