Tuesday, July 12, 2005

shutting down....

Okay, so I haven’t been updating much… sorry… I’m just terribly busy… school has never been as crazy… hai… how I wish it’s summer again. A lot of things had happened and most of them are against me. Hai…

I’m thinking about shutting down this website and go back to the basics. I’ll build a blogspot based from this site’s design and compress everything I wanna write there. No more division or discrimination, all thoughts on one page. It’s gonna save me a lot of time and effort. However, due to the restrictions the society has set for me, I might end up completely abolishing this blog or at least have a change of address. We’ll see.

Hai… I can’t believe we’ve been together for a month now… time flies by so fast that I kinda wish it’ll just take me along with it. Hai… I’m so depressed and tired. Good thing somebody’s around to cheer me up, even if that means having to look stupid in my eyes. Thanks for the patience and the love. Without you, I’ve probably gone berserk by now, killing every fucked-up human being that dared to thread on my noxious soil.

Hai… I’m sleepy already… by the time I wrote this article, I still haven’t seen fantastic four and it’s been running in theaters for almost a week now. I really got not much time for myself no more. I haven’t been to video city for almost two months. What happened to the movie freak inside of me? I haven’t turned to a book junkie yet. In fact, I still haven’t read any. Am still stuck in the middle of thinking things through as to what book shall devirginize my landscaped eyes.

This time I really gotta run… I’ll be back as soon as the weather is settled at something I prefer. Oh, that’s surely gonna be soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home